Thursday 19 May 2011

I'm glad there are mirrors

Thank you Blog spot for returning my May 12th lost post.

--
Even though you are sitting down


Even though you are walking

Even when you are guiding yourself on a path, you still feel like you are falling


Even when you are awake, you feel like you are sleeping...



There is a beauty to making lists. I don't believe it sets ourselves up for unaccomplishment, it takes balls to make lists and take it on the chin whether we complete them or not. We all make our own rules and no-one decides how we feel if we flow by them or not except self.



When I think of our everyday sometimes I imagine a block shape with a space missing, sometimes I imagine a glass not quite full to the brim. We all have our own wishes, whether others see them as right or wrong the only part that makes wishes come true most of the time are ourselves because we know when is right to tick them off our list. It is also within self to establish whether the wishes are wise or not. After all don't we know whats best for us?



I find a beauty in 'stubborn' because without this I am sure a lot of determination wouldn't exist. Sure, hope helps as well though in some ways without stubborn we wouldn't be able to create a beautiful ugly drive to push ourself beyond limits. I can see the beauty in one, I can see the beauty of two, or three if those are all connected. If they be a person, an object. I see everything and us all as solitude. Human ablity will always amaze us in our significant ways we have to re-establish ourselves and pick and put things together again. Our own form of creation. We all have some sort of single mountain inside us. I would say I'm going back to a previous post where I mentioned staying in my room for quite some time, and knowing I would cope. I feel like being in that room for some time by self would connect me to everything in its own significant way. I wonder where our desires come from, to feel so alone yet so connected too. It is almost like we have an urge to become a part of everything yet so individual as well. I feel like we are all soldiers though most of all we battle with ourselves. In some ways that itself is a sunshining, colour beauty grim image to cope with.



I shall continue this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment