Wednesday 25 May 2011

'Don't sue people. Just heal.'...Cary Tennis does it again

I have written before about my admiration for his writing. I suppose I aspire to have his skill one day in his warm and impressive, natural ability in reaching out to people. Whether the story applies to them or not, I know when I read his letters it is almost like he puts a smile inside of me. A soul smile I suppose you could call it. His words make sense, they flow like poetry that rhymes:
'Meanwhile, just heal. Don't sue people. Just heal. Live a quiet life of healing. Find a doctor who will treat you as a whole person....
I say, Take a deep breath. You take a deep breath and walk out of the park to the street. I watch you drive away and I watch the dogs play, and I take a few minutes before getting in my car. I have one of those thoughts I have often, about the mystery and vastness of the world. Then I get in my car.'

No comments:

Post a Comment