Tuesday 3 May 2011

Once you start, you just can't stop

After a very recent trip to Berlin, spending more time seeing the world you only want to have a taste of more. It forms you and shapes your mind, but I find the most important part is the journey which takes you there. Travel wouldn't be travelling and exploring without the time it takes to get there. If I could click my fingers, sure it may be nice to reach anywhere within a second; though I feel more reward in pacing myself and allowing the journey to take me.

My most important travels, have been those with the longest journey time. Of course, perspective is achieved. And then I write. I journey everyday, we all do whether its a short walk, a long bus or train ride to work or halfway across the country. If I could click my fingers to reach all parts of the world, I would refuse. Why give up the great gift of travel, of seeing. I am in no rush to wish away the pace. I take things one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment