Saturday 28 May 2011

The art of music

I think the best thing about music, is how for tunes that have lyrics-they echo around your head. I love how listening to a song, whether it intends to have the meaning you think it does or not, how the lyrics pound through your brain like hands flowing through water. If those lyrics make sense to you, then so be it. It's like someone perfectly hits a beat in song and syncs it to image.

I couldn't live without sound. I feel very lucky to be able to hear music and also sense the journey throughout each song. Music is so powerful I believe when listening to it sometimes you can almost sense what the musician is going through and feeling throughout that song. Music can take you anywhere, I always get the most from it when traveling or lying in a room with my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment