Monday 14 March 2011

Storytelling

How much detail should you include, when writing about it-you know those words would make a good story?

Would the words be labelled as a cry for help, a story for others or a message and comfort to those who may need one?

To think about it way too much just provides a headache. All I know is, that distractions are a wonderful way to continue.

I couldn't be more grateful right now to be at work. For many more wonders last night became clear to me, though not always in the most positive and ensuring way.

I had a record of events, which by accident partly became erased last night due to a frustrating technical fault. Half remained, but as the other half was gone-the first part just had no meaning anymore. And so I wiped it all. A clean slate. Whether it is a clean slate into something much more beneficial, I do not know, and so far I can honestly say one does not feel much better in a sense, but also much more grateful at the same time.

Two challenges have come across my way over the past two weeks. Never, have I experienced both to this extent before-it truly is heartbreaking.

And so I wish to use my knowledge and thoughts to tell the world a story phrased in such a way for you all to learn from, but to linger your thoughts from knowing exactly what is going on too. Unless you can have a lucky guess. Please pass your ideas onto me. I only want to make use of what is happening, because to not make something positive out of a unpleasant (not necessarily negative) experience, well one can only learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment