Wednesday 16 March 2011

A little bit more worth

I suppose we all crave it, the filling in a blank, urge, desire, being and use of feeling practical, making a difference. The thing is, most do it everyday without even realising it.

And of course we all know, once something is gone we always crave it more, we miss it more, and sometimes extensively beyond what we thought would happen.

I suppose you just have to make sure you don't shut yourself off from what else is out there. You will only end up causing yourself a headache. To be honest, it does become a little boring. Restlessness. Frustration.

I get compared to being a whirlwind, probably because I seem like one big flurry and can knock people back sometimes. I would say, that It's rare for someone to make me feel quiet. If you do find someone that does make you feel quiet, let them know...

No comments:

Post a Comment