Saturday 25 June 2011

Sea breeze, coffee and catch ups

A change of scenery, letting off steam, meeting with new and old. I love our natural perspective. Talking to others isn't about confirming your ideas, it isn't about looking for answers-it's about sharing you. Uncontrollably letting somebody in only brings you together. Perhaps it's a natural bond between humans; a level of understanding which beautifully creates connection so euphoric words or images can't compare. It is no vulnerability, it is building and sharing lifestyle. Isn't that what life is all about?

We reach out to others, we reach to our self. A contradictory yet powerful part of me could in a sense walk away from what I have now in order to explore the world and just keep going-though there is part which also wants to make my mark and career my way up in the world. Regardless of those desires, they will only happen when instinct sets in and I shall make those opportunities arise. What events occur in ones life shapes our desires and ways we wish to live. The more that happens to us provides more of an idea to self for our own personal happy goals. Though these will always change and we need to be prepared for that too.

Our adventures are within our own hands and we should make the most of what is on our doorstep. I have always loved the quote from one of my favourite films:
'Take a look around, see what you like'...
Because isn't that what life is all about (those words are becoming slightly over used with moi), we pick and choose what we like and what we are willing to try. It's all a process in which we must absorb. A lot of the time we read books and philosophies which tell us ways to be yet these methods deep down we already know. I think most of us have good perspective which can basically differentiate between wrong and right for self. Sometimes it involves a little self training too though to get grips on embracing those preferences too. How much can we fight against our instincts to go forwards when fear is the only part to hold us back? Fear is becoming all the more tedious and I want to kick it in the face.

When feeling change towards something, guilt cannot exist towards it. In fact perhaps excitement should occur all the more. When a door shuts many more open; majoritively I believe, in making decisions for ourselves we allow more doors to open too. Perhaps a change of wind occurs and other pathways blow open. If the weather becomes windy I like to imagine it like a strong pair of arms wrapping you up, not in comfort but ushering you along your way. It feels like a loose yet steady structure which you choose and allow it to seize you through and beyond. Days like that I wish I could stand near the edge of a cliff, or hill out looking onto the beyond yet remaining solute and planted...wind makes you feel like flying, if only we could float in air as well.

Another favourite quote of mine too:
'And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and see your friends'...
Lonely, or being alone. None of which is weakness. For me I love to share, I love to seek and find and explore. My life is all about adventure and I only want to reach out to others and build it up with them too. People in our life act like foundations for self to grow and develop even more; without anything and everything I interact with today I wouldn't be me. We should be proud of who we are and unafraid to just be ourselves. No holding back these days eh?! For me it's not about lonely, I only want to learn more. Self time is great but to learn with others as well-it's something I wish it be unstoppable forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment