Thursday 2 June 2011

Lets talk about GOD!

This is what I learned about Christianity yesterday:

God is love.

Apparently, I already have enough love within myself for others.

Do I need god?...

Someone I know says they need to work on the love they have inside them as sometimes they don't always give it to people, especially the people they don't know.

Kingdom business=God is God, he does what he likes. All you have to do is trust in him. What you do doesn't affect God. Kingdom business is winning souls for Christ by talking to people about Christ. The Ten Commandments rules of God's kingdom.


Belief is what makes God real. Yet belief is not kingdom business.



I still have more to put into perspective. The end conclusion for religion yesterday, were the words that God will allow us into heaven or hell whether we believe in him or not. He recognises that we are sorry for our 'sins', and sees the goodness in our hearts regardless.

So why do people preach and go to church if God is within us, regardless?

I still have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment