Wednesday 20 April 2011

Desk space

There should be a law where if you have headphones, you are allowed to work and listen to music at the same time. It is a shame that it isn't recognised in most working environments that music is such a motivational tool. Even when we walk to work in the morning, on days when I don't listen to music the world becomes a different place. I forget that people in the city cannot hear what I do, and feel what I feel as well. I believe that If music was pumped into the streets of London, around where ever you may work-attitudes would change and our approach to each day would be totally different.

Of course there would be arguments to which kind of music should be played-mine lies with classical music, scores of rhythm and sparks of sound to motivate us on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment